Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Here little Piggy, Piggy

Spencer got the flu, the doctor was pretty sure it was the swine flu, but they were getting so many positives for the swine flu that they stopped testing for it. He was quarantined in the guest bedroom for a week. Christopher wore a mask to drop off his food and Spencer wore a mask most of the time too. He literally didn't come out of the bedroom for a week. He did have a TV, a laptop and some pretty good books. He still got bored and was very glad when he felt better. As far as symptoms, it was no worse for him than the flu he got in February. No one else in the family caught it from him. We were all glad when he rejoined the family.

4 comments:

Shiela Lee said...

What? No mention of the great card that his favorite Aunt, Uncle and cousins sent? lol

Glad he's back amongst the living!!

The Lee's!! said...

Okay first of all when your comment showed up in Google Reader I thought I had been hacked. But now I remember how AWESOME you are. I will devote an entire entry to you. Keep watching...

Homewiththekids said...

This is hilarious! Glad he made it through. Catherine

Amanda Jean said...

I just have to say I love that picture of him. And we are thrilled you get to be Logan's teacher starting tomorrow! Have fun with your new sunbeam class.