In July, my friend Julie (whom I absolutely adore), suggested we go to the LDS Temple in Manila, Philippines. I thought it was a great idea so we made arrangement to fly to the Philippines for the weekend. It was SO FUN. We attended the Temple, Shopped, went to Church and laughed alot. We even ate Krispy Kream doughnuts that we smuggled into the restaurant.
Me and Julie
Me in front of the Manila Temple
At the Temple, Julie began chatting with a beautiful lady, Sharron. Sharron offered to drive us back to our hotel and invited us to go with her to her Ward on Sunday. She came and picked us up on Sunday and made our stay in the Philippines all the more special.
Sharron with her beautiful daughters
Sharron teaches the 3 years olds (Sunbeams) at Church. Julie and I got to go and play teach the Sunbeams.
I love these multi colored buses. They are called Jeepneys and are very common in the Philippines.
_Medium.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment