The 3 older boys and Christopher went rafting.
Spencer, Preston and Ethan
We had some extra time on the beach and Jordan got her hair braided. The lady who did it was incredibly fast.
Each village has a special trade. We went to the carving shopped and watched these magnificent craftsmen at work.
The food in Bali is delicious.
Adam was really sick on this day. He was a trooper. We drove all over Bali with Ziploc bags, which he used frequently. At this restaurant I experienced a first. I have never ever had anyone compliment me on the way my children throw up. I guess a couple at a nearby table were impressed on how Adam threw up and how we handled it. It just proves that there is always a Silver Lining.
Bali has miles and miles of beautiful terraced Rice Patties.
The Monkeys at this park are very aggressive. The monkies freaked the little kids out a few times.
Couldn't resist this cute little boy
Preston, Syd and Spence
Sunset
We loved our time in Bali.
_Medium.jpg)
_Medium.jpg)
_Medium.jpg)
_Medium.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment