Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Quick trip to Singapore to pick a house.

Christopher and I spent a week in Singapore house hunting, furnishings hunting and of course some play thrown in.  We were successful on all accounts.  Our house is right near the school.  Our kids will have a 5 minute (if they walk really slow) commute.

We even got to spend an extra day in Singapore as our flight was canceled. (Again: see the Israel trip) Christopher insists that I am the curse.  Luckily our babysitter was a good sport- Again.  We did have a long flight home.  We had the pleasure of coming home through Beijing and Chicago. Jet lag has not been my friend.  I don't know how Christopher manages so well.

The Patio on the top floor between two bedrooms
 The Living Room/Dining Room
 The Kitchen- Much bigger than some of the other houses we looked at.
 View from the front of our house.

1 comment:

Steph said...

Great house!! Exciting time for your family. We'll miss you guys!