What is this you ask? This is the excavation for our foundation!!! We have really begun. Because of hillside ordinances, we get to dig 2 1/2 feet below where our foundation will be and fill it with a different kind of dirt. The dirt that is there has too much clay.
6 comments:
Yea! You've begun! That is a big hole. Also - loved the underware pics
TAMI
oops - make that underwear - I made it like silverware!
Awesome!!! One step at a time!
Lisa
Woohoo!!!!! So happy for your family
Oh the flashbacks!!!
I'm happy things are moving for you guys! It won't be long!
Hey - I'm so excited for you guys - for your home, but mostly because I just read that you are expecting - HOW EXCITING!! You are so good at the pregnancy thing. :) Another Lee kid - what a blessing to the world! :)
Post a Comment