Tuesday, September 16, 2008
Thanks
I have been avoiding updating the blog because I have no idea where to start. It was much easier when Tara updated it.
The first thing we would like to say is a HUGE THANK YOU. Those really don't seem like adequate words to describe our feelings, but it is a start. Thanks to all who participated in our "Food Storage/Tool shower". I have never been so happy to see rice, tomatoes, peanut butter, scissors etc in my life. People are so thoughtful in their gifts and anticipating our every need and want.
We are now in a rental house and are trying to return to some semblance of normalcy. Our kids have been so patient. Besides our normally busy life, we now get to add shopping for everything you can think of in your house and garage. Our first big purchase was Bikes, four to be exact and it was no small task. It was more time consuming than we had anticipated. I think that this is just a foreshadowing of things to come.
My plan is to update the blog more often starting with the experiences of the last three weeks. It might all come across a little disjointed, but I hope that you can get the gist of our experiences.
Thanks Again.
Mindy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Thank you for your great example Mindy and family, of faith and strength. Last year, I would see Spencer riding his bike to school each morning. I know you lost everything, but had forgotten about all the bikes! :( One reason I look forward to Sunday is simply to see the Lee kids in primary. They are so.... happy. Happy is a good word! Must be because they have extraordinary parents - you guys are awesome!
Post a Comment