Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Jordan's Baptism

In the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints you can choose to be baptized when you are 8.  Jordan was baptized on the 5th of December.  The kids sang Beautiful Savior and I gave a talk.  We had many friends and family come and join in the special day.  Thanks you!



Thanks to Shiela Lee for introducing me to this cool template for the Baptismal Covenant. 
Let me know if you want a copy.

Our Family



Left to Right Back Row:  Michael Robinson, Rey Barnes (Grandpa), Steve Kenyon, Todd Jenkins, Joe Gropp, Denton Hopkins
Left to Right Front Row: Jeff Motyer, Craig Wagstaff, Christopher Lee, Brent Barrus, Clayne Barron

5 comments:

Lindsey Cortes said...

You guys are such a cute looking family! Congratulations to Jordan on her baptism.

Homewiththekids said...

Beautiful family! Yeah to the superwoman. Miss ya and hope to see you one of these days.
Catherine

Jane Nelson said...

I love this family! Adam reminds me so much of Christopher at that age. It's all I can do to keep from hopping in the car and paying a visit. All my love--especially to you Mindy. Way to keep moving forward.

Yeargains said...

Congrats Jordan on your baptism. Mindy...all our love a sympathies. What a beautiful family!!
Lisa Yeargain

Amanda Goldsmith said...

Wow! I cannot believe Jordan is 8! Congratulations on her baptism. What a beautiful family :)