Friday, May 22, 2009

Chocolate Syrup

It might seem as though I never watch Adam, I really do. I have figured that I can't always blame him for the messes he makes. He can't help it if his older siblings leave the Chocolate Syrup out on a counter that he can strategically reach if he climbs on his chair (see the left background of the pictures.) Instead of screaming and yelling, I have decided to take pictures and let him clean up as much of the mess as possible. We will see how long this lasts because I heard him muttering as he was cleaning, "I like this". It might not be as much of a punishment as I thought.

1 comment:

Steph said...

What a sweet face! You can't even stay mad at a face like that! He did a good job cleaning, and if he likes it, I have lots for him to do over here!!