Mindy and Christopher,She is beautiful! Hannah turned 17 yesterday and when I saw Sydneys picture...I couldn't believe that time has gone so fast...it brought tears to my eyes. Let us know if you need anything. Congratulations.Lisa
Such a pretty baby girl! Congratulations. Hope the recovery goes well. We are ready & waitin' to help in any way that we can.
Oh my goodness, what a beautiful baby girl! I am so excited for you. - She truly is a beautiful newborn - those are rare!! ha ha!
She is beautiful! Congratulations!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Mindy and Christopher,
She is beautiful! Hannah turned 17 yesterday and when I saw Sydneys picture...I couldn't believe that time has gone so fast...it brought tears to my eyes. Let us know if you need anything. Congratulations.
Lisa
Such a pretty baby girl! Congratulations. Hope the recovery goes well. We are ready & waitin' to help in any way that we can.
Oh my goodness, what a beautiful baby girl! I am so excited for you. - She truly is a beautiful newborn - those are rare!! ha ha!
She is beautiful! Congratulations!
Post a Comment