Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Where to begin?

Wow! You are all so amazing! Thanks to all of you for your generous offers! Christopher and Mindy have finally had a chance to make a list of some things that will make this transition time easier for their family. To avoid "doubling up" on these things, please email me (canucks_6@msn.com) and let me know what items you are taking care of. Also keep in mind that they are travelling light and would like you to hang on to your contributions until they are more permanently situated. I will try to update this at least twice a day. So here goes: DVD's - Trail Wind Elementary is going to organize a collection of G through PG-13 movies. Cori Porter will be organizing a "Food Storage/Tool Chest Shower". If you would like to be included on the guest list for this, let her or myself know. They will be missing their books and games. Micron is replacing their Wii but they would enjoy some Wii games. Their cars are getting detailed to help take care of the smokey smell. If you think of something else they could use that they haven't mentioned, please let me know and I will run it past them.

4 comments:

Patti Wagstaff said...

Wagstaffs have a beater car that isn't being used.
Tara, I left a message with a guy at Micron that we have 2 families that still need a computer. Who did you talk with to get the Wi? How difficult was it? Any suggestions?

Huszar Family - Idaho said...

This is a great idea to have the blog. We all want to do something so thank you for creating this blog with information. We love the Lee family and want to help in any way that we can!
The Huszars

Anonymous said...

I would love to help in anyway I can. I will start with the food storage. Cori - let me know what is needed.

Janet said...

I understand that restaurant gift cards or home improvement gift cards might be useful. (suggested by the idaho Statesman) I will guess that they need these? Will Send to Patti Wagstaff.